AutorMesaj
Alexa
Nivelul2
Nivelul2

Data de înscriere : 27/05/2008
Varsta : 30

Foaie de personaj
hmmm: whateveeer!

MesajSubiect: ILLNATH-Danish melodic black metal band   Mar Mai 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Illnath cheers
-formed in 1997 by Peter Falk and Jokum Thor Larsen. The band was originally named Flagellation, and their first demo "Behind the Veil "was released under this name.
In spring 2002, they signed a contract with Japanese label World Chaos Productions. They released their first full-length album, "Cast Into Fields of Evil Pleasure", in 2003 through this label. The release of their second album, "Second Skin of Harlequin", was fraught with delays. The band was told several times by record company representatives that the CD would be released, but a release never came. The CD was eventually released, however the release was very limited to very few copies and it was only released on the Japanese market. As a result of all this, Illnath have dropped World Chaos Productions as their record label, and they have also publicly decried the label, warining other bands against signing to it. They have since signed to a new record label, Deathlight Records

Illnath is currently involved in a lawsuit against World Chaos Productions the reason for which is likely a breach in contract by the label. To aid them in the legal battle, they have asked any of their fans who have bought the album to provide as much information as possible as to how and where they obtained it.

Illnath's third full-length album, "Three Nights in the Sewers of Sodom", is expected to be released Q1 2008.

Discography
Angelic Voices Calling (2001) (self-financed EP)
Cast Into Fields of Evil Pleasure (2003)
Second Skin of Harlequin (2007)

Members
Narrenschiff (Bjørn Holter)
Pete (Peter Falk)
Tyr (Artur Meinild)
Benjamin
Kenneth Frandsen

si linkuri :
pagina oficiala:http://www.illnath.dk/
si myspace : http://www.myspace.com/illnathofficial

pozaaaaa Very Happy

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Alexa in Mar Mai 27, 2008 2:13 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului
teo007
Admin

Varsta : 32
Localizare : Bistrita

Foaie de personaj
hmmm: ce sa zic nimic

MesajSubiect: super   Mar Mai 27, 2008 12:30 pm

super ce sa zic
Sus In jos
Vezi profilul utilizatorului http://www.bistritarock1.tk
Rekutzy
Incepator
Incepator

Data de înscriere : 28/05/2008
Varsta : 29

MesajSubiect: Re: ILLNATH-Danish melodic black metal band   Dum Iun 08, 2008 4:19 am

Twisted Evil taci acolo Teo ca is super tari tipii si mie imi plac la nebunie
bounce lol! bravo Alexa!!!!!!!!

Sus In jos
Alexa
Nivelul2
Nivelul2

Varsta : 30

Foaie de personaj
hmmm: whateveeer!

MesajSubiect: Re: ILLNATH-Danish melodic black metal band   Dum Iun 08, 2008 6:12 am

stiu k-s suuuuuper tari Razz altfel nu i-as mai fi pus aici sa afle toata lumea de ei sunny sunny sunny
Reka ....Virgin Soil,cu dedicatie speciala pt tine,scumpa mea I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: ILLNATH-Danish melodic black metal band   

Sus In jos

ILLNATH-Danish melodic black metal band
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
BistritaRock :: Muzica :: Trupe Straine-
Mergi direct la: